Oh the things to look back on last year. I’m so thankful for the lessons I’ve learned as well as the growing mental strength I’m gaining. My 40th year, as Gramps would say, has been a rocky one.
The hardest rock this year was the passing of our beloved dog, Cody, after 15 years. He taught me so much and I’m so honored he chose us. RIP Cody. We miss you so much!
- This self proclaimed “people pleaser” is learning to say “No,” in some situations and unfortunately I’ve pissed a few people off for setting those limits. It hurts me that I have, but I’m learning I can’t please everyone.
- It’s so important to encourage & nuture the souls of my sons. I need to quit second guessing myself on that one, because they are thriving, so I must be doing something right.
- Taking time for myself is a gift to those around me.
- I realized that social media is great, but meeting your on-line friends in person is priceless. I can’t wait to see whom I meet this coming year!
- Even good people with good intentions don’t see eye to eye sometimes.
- What you expect you will receive, when it comes to how people treat you.
- Yes, even corn needs pollenated in order for corn kernels to grow on ears.
- Their perception is their reality whether it’s right or wrong.