I’m always looking for ways to save on just about anything, but this deal also creates memories. A few months ago Restaurant.com was running a special for a $25 gift certificate for only $2. I cashed in to see if it would work and sure enough it did.
A restaurant in my area was on the list of restaurants that participated and my high school best friend met me there for lunch. It was nice to chat with her face to face even though we pretty much keep in touch over email or Facebook. Needless to say we were there for three hours chatting and having a wonderful time. What a memorable time that was for only $2!
I have also used the amazing discount for a Mom’s Night Out. I’ve met new Mom friends even in farm country and since we don’t live in a neighborhood where the kids can just run outside and play with other kids we get together once or twice a week at an agreed location. Even though we get together frequently with the kids it’s also nice to have a Mommy Night Out so we can chat without interruptions. I shared this discount idea with my friends and we each showed up for dinner with our discount gift certificates. There’s another example of a memorable night for a fraction of the cost!
There are some minor catches, but you can work around them. They are:
- 1 certificate per party (even if at separate tables), per month, per restaurant.
- Expires 1 year after date of issue.
Here’s step by step directions on how to purchase your amazing discount!
- Type in your zip code, select state, or popular city
- Choose 1 restaurant out of the list.
- Type in a discount code of you have one, and click apply.
- Then “Proceed to Checkout” to finish your transaction.
- Before clicking “Complete My Order” be sure to check the box next to “Yes! I want the inside scoop on Restaurant.com‘s promotions and special offers.” Sometimes they have even better deals such as $1 for a $25 certificate, which is 90% off! Wow what a savings!
I just completed a transaction for $45 worth of certificates for $3.60! That was with the promo code NINETY that is effective until 9/13/09. Furthermore I just printed them out and they’re ready for use! Amazing!!